Friday, January 1, 2010

About BowzArt

I started creating hair bows 2 years ago as a creative outlet. It has turned into quite the business and I absolutely love creating new products.


I am happily married to my awesome husband Steve and we live in Asheville, NC. We moved here 3 years ago after he was offered a job in the area. I am currently working as a nanny with a precious 10 month old little girl. You will see her pictures around my site. She is such a sweetie!! Besides being a nanny and making hair bows, I am also a Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay.

Thanks for stopping by!






Photobucket

2 comments:

norma lewis said...

saw your add on Craigslist, do you have your products in stores or other places? I live in marion. Beautiful bows! Thanks

eetomost said...

Hey Norma, thanks for stopping by. At the present time, I sell out of my home. Anything you see on my site, I can package for you and mail. Thanks for stopping by and let me know if I can help you with anything!

cheers!

Leigh P
bowzart@charter.net