Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FAQ

Questions

Question: What if I want a Hair Bow in a ribbon that isn't pictured?
Answer: click on the *contact me* tab and send me an email and I will answer you promptly

Question: What if I placed my order already but need to change something about it?
Answer: Click on the *contact me* tab and send me an email. It is never too late to change your order unless it is finished!

Question: How long until my order is ready?
Answer: Click on the *Order Status* tab from the home page and check on your status and/or send me an email in the *contact me* tab. Each product has an average turnaround time of 2-3 weeks, but it could be quicker depending on other orders I have in the works.

Question: How fast will it arrive once it is shipped?
Answer: Since the customer pays shipping charges, this is totally up to you. If you need it fast, i can certainly overnight it to you or send it priority, but otherwise, I try to keep it economical for you and ship it 1st class mail.

Question: I saw Hair Bow design, Hair Bow Holder or Tutu online at a website that I would like to have something like, can you do that?
Answer: Most probably YES! I can create almost anything that you find online, so if you have something specific you want made, please don't hesitate to ask.
Question: I want my bow holder to match my child’s room, is this possible?
Answer: Yes! As long as you send me a picture of the room and let me know what specific colors you want, I will custom match the bow holder to the room.

Don't see your question here? Please feel free to click on the *contact me* tab and email me with your question and I may just add it here to the FAQ page!




Photobucket

0 comments: