Friday, July 3, 2009

Mr. Linky's Blog Hop

Hey gals and guys! Every month there will be a theme for the blog hop and this month's is introduction to your blog. This is the first MckLinky blog hop!


Just wanted to give a big warm welcome to my visitors from the MckLinky Blog Hop! I am Leigh from Florida, originally from Mississippi and currently reside in Arden, North Carolina, about 10 minutes south of Asheville. I blog about all sorts of things including 2 of my businesses I am trying to get up and running. I am married to my wonderful husband, Steve, and I have 3 adorable felines: Toby, Maxi, and Bella:) There is always something going on around my house whether it be classes for Mary Kay or discovering new ways of making hair bows. I blog about those things and our many many excursions around our new city. There is never a boring moment here except for here lately, I've broken a bone in my foot so I have time to do things like Blog Hopping which is not boring at all! Thanks for stopping in and please subscribe to my blog...I love new readers!

MckLinky Blog Hop







Photobucket

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay! I see you figured it out! And I get to comment first! Squee!!! Hope you are taking it easy.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

Taking Heart said...

Nice to meet you, Happy 4th of July weekend!

Stacie said...

Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Sheila said...

I love your bows, may have to come back and get some. Hoppin in to say hi, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say hi. Love your bows. Sorry about your foot. Congrats on the new embroidery machine!!